SEARCH BOX

Translate

APPLY: Korean Government Scholarships for 170 Bachelors, 800 Masters & PhD for Developing Countries 2018-2019

;
The Korean Government Scholarship Program (KGSP) is offered to international students who want to pursue Bachelors, Masters and PhD degrees in Korean Universities. The scholarship is aimed to provide international students with an opportunity to conduct advanced studies at higher educational institutions in Korea, to develop global leaders and strengthen Korea-friendly networks worldwide.

Image may contain: 1 person, standing and stripes
Qualifications
Both an applicant and his/her parents must be citizens of their
country of origin.
Applicants should not hold Korean citizenship.
- Applicants should have adequate health, both mentally and
physically, to stay in a foreign country for a long time.
- Should be under 25 years of age at the date of entrance.
(Undergraduate)
- Should be under 40 years of age at the date of entrance.
(Graduate)
- Have finished or be scheduled to finish formal education of
all elementary, middle, high school courses by the date of
arrival. (Undergraduate)
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or a Master's degree by the date of
arrival. (Graduate)
Applicants who have previously achieved in any undergraduate
program, master’s program, or doctoral program in Korea
cannot apply for this program.
KGSP Undergraduate: around 170 grantees will be awarded
annually
KGSP Graduate: around 800 grantees will be awarded annually
Scholarship Benefits: Flight | Tuition | Stipend | Medical
Insurance | Settlement Allowance | Completion Grants
How to Apply : Applicants can only apply for the scholarships
through the Korean Embassy in their home country or a
participating Korean University.
Application Deadline: Applicants submit their applications
either to the Korean Embassies around the world or to the
partnering universities in Korea.


JOIN OUR SUPER ACTIVE TELEGRAM GROUP HERE..D@TING GROUP WORLDWIDE

12 comments:

  1. Anonymous00:13

    Awedsome blog! Do you have anny suggestions for aspiring writers?
    I'm hoping to start my own blog soon but I'm a
    little lost on everything. Would you propose starting with a free platform like
    Wordpress or go ffor a paid option? There are so many optioons out there that I'm completely overwhelmed ..

    Any ideas? Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I am a Tender, Loving and caring guy.
    You can reach me if you wanna know more about me.
    ake777ng@gmail.com 0r 234 07065575740

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I am a Tender, Loving and Caring guy. if you wanna know more about me you can reach me on ake777ng@gmail.com or call 234 07065575740.
    Many thanks and regards.
    Femi Ake Davies (facebook acct.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont talk much, thats d number. +2349025771815 lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello
    am ice contact me on this line for hookup +233244124853

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am 6ft 2inches tall slim +2348169833901 +2347012491699.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Azino is my name +2348169833901 am waiting

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, i am Evans kudonu from Ghana, i am single ,i am down to earth and sincere
    Man, all i seek on here is a genuine lady or woman with no games or trying to cheat,
    i am one man one woman type of man, i had been hurt severally in the past,
    but i have learnt alot from that and it has made me a better person, i just
    went through your profile and i really like it, if we share the same
    opinion on here, hope to hear from you thanks, and you can contact me on +233244673197 same number on WhatsApp...... there we can chat video ,you see me I see you.....so that we can generate the trust from there...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, i am Evans kudonu from Ghana, i am single ,i am down to earth and sincere
    Man, all i seek on here is a genuine lady or woman with no games or trying to cheat,
    i am one man one woman type of man, i had been hurt severally in the past,
    but i have learnt alot from that and it has made me a better person, i just
    went through your profile and i really like it, if we share the same
    opinion on here, hope to hear from you thanks, and you can contact me on +233244673197 same number on WhatsApp...... there we can chat video ,you see me I see you.....so that we can generate the trust from there...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Serious marriage or hook as long you are fit, because am very energetic I need lady who really serious after graduation I need to get married to beautiful girl please, am comfused I don't know how can I show seriousness to person I love on this media, because looks like nobody is serious or just for fun, please lady try me, in name the of lord, promise you that, my line 0972394710 including whatsapp. My email boyka94muli@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. 7144709973 I'm am mark

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am supportive and caring and have a loyal and tolerant character's very humble, honest, understanding and truthful. my name is Pedro i am 25 year of age i am interested in if only you can give me the chance

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts