SEARCH BOX

Translate

Her name is Natasha and she need a man from 25 to 28 years old for a serious relationship, see more here..

;
Please admin help me to post this as much as possible, My name is natasha and am 23 years old, am in need of a responsible man from 25 to 28 for a serious relationship that will eventually leads to marriage thanks.

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing

Must be around 20-35yrs of age and a non-smoker. am looking for casual fun and no strings attached string. i don't want any dramas so please come clean.I don’t like jokers at all ,just want a serious guy before next weekend who can take care of me and show me love. It would be an added advantage if you have an international passport cos we’ll be doing a lot of traveling together.

Insurance! UK house prices grow at slowest rate in five years


Yeah I have money but I am desperate of tender care and love, without which make me feel incomplete. Please drop your whatsapp contact(and location), i will check back later and add whoever i want
Admin thanks so much for posting this..

Natasha sent her details to EBONYSLAYS.com, drop your comment and share if you are interested in her.


JOIN OUR SUPER ACTIVE TELEGRAM GROUP HERE..D@TING GROUP WORLDWIDE

2 comments:

  1. Hey Natasha!!!
    How are you? I have some suggestions for you and might be a good person for that is good for you so if possible than contact with me on my wats app number(+923056389636).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, am in search of a responsible girl and I won't mind if u b my girl. My number 07088773385

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts