SEARCH BOX

Translate

See how to get rich s!ngle ladies in Ile Ife Osun State here....

;
Get rich s!ngle girls in Ile Ife Osun State here. See their photos and phone numbers here.

Are you looking for sugar mummy in Ife? If yes you are in the right place. Get connected with Osun State sugar mummy and be financially free for life.
We are sugar mummy site, here we list all sugar mummy in Osogbo available for connection right now.


I am a simple and jovial person who have been taken advantage of severally because of my naive nature and blind trust in people. I easily believe in people, I love to think there is good in everyone but life has taught me otherwise after many heartbreaks and betrayal from people I thought would never leave me in this lifetime.
Am a calm, easy going and understanding person. Single mom from Malawi hobbies are cooking, taking care of her baby and pet, watching movies and exercising daily. She would love to meet an adventurous and kind hearted person who knows how to be happy and make others happy as well.
This gorgeous single mom from Malawi wants to be connected to a gentle, loyal, tolerant, understanding and caring young man with a good sense of humour and taste. Someone she can easily communicate and relate with.
She is ready to buy you any house of your choice, a brand new car and a personal driver with a monthly allowance of $500, provided you are always there to satisfy single mom from Malawi whenever she needs you.

(1) Click the share button and share it on either Kenya, South Africa, 
Ghana, Nigeria or United state
 (2) Join our Telegram Channel HERE 
 

17 comments:

  1. Hey, how are you doing today? I Hossanah by name, I'm from delta state, Nigeria. I need you to be my sweet heart, please you can call me with +2348034829419.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andrews is my name. Get me connected

      Delete
  2. Hi how are you doing am Ronald you can contact me through this number+237681734413

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous21:50

    +50938940203 from Haiti 🇭🇹 message me on WhatsApp

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Dear friends, am from lagos state am 26years old I have be calling some many agent to hook me up with a sugar Daddy after sending them money day we not give any sugar Daddy but one good day I see (Mr kendrick )post on facebook and I call him and he tell me every thing how am going to get a rich sugar Daddy and he also tell me what to do and I do it, can you believe me that after I do every thing. (Mr kendrick give me his contact first and I call the sugar daddy and the man tell me were to meet him and I went to the plays thrush I see him and I was very happy, when I meet him I tell him that I don’t have money to pay my school fees and she take me to the bank and give me 120.000 for me to pay my school fees, be for we stared the connection, so today am a very happy lady and I have the money to do any thing I like now am a big lady, please help me to thank (Mr kendrick) what he have do in my life, I use this opportunity to tell every one in any state or any country if you need a rich sugar daddy and mummy (Mr kendrick) is the only one who can give you a real sugar mummy and Daddy that we make you happy if you are interested to get any sugar mummy or Daddy in any state or any country just contact him on WhatsApp +2348148797027 or call 08148797027 please do not flash him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A delightful scrutinizing for any person who values examining on the web diaries.
    Visit This Link

    ReplyDelete
  6. Am an Engineer from Lagos Nigeria. I need a lady from 23 - 27age to date black in complexion n not too tall also not too slim. This is my contact+2348167737260

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is my contact if you are interested +2348161282760

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love you baby if you love me too +2348161282760 contact me or email at talentedchuksdjks@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Call me now M available +2348161282760

    ReplyDelete
  10. My whatsapp number+233553943984

    ReplyDelete
  11. My name is Avron Andrew am thirty one years old my WhatsApp number is 1-868 269-8920 my email address is avron.andrews@gmail.com ebernizer7@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Raphael by name from osun state ile ife connect 09032177493

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello mama I'm Segun from Ilorin I like u love my WhatsApp number 08025004572

    ReplyDelete
  14. Am interested
    This is my WhatsAppnumber: 08146984038

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hahahahah this is fake friends

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello, my name is Larry, I'm from Nigeria and will love to be the one to take care of your needys, i am humble, responsible, caring, cool headed and above all God fearing. I love travelling and fun to be with. Athletic body structure and 5'7ft tall.
    WhatsApp:+2347030787532
    Email: larry2macj@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts