SEARCH BOX

Translate

Am Annah and am single and also ready to mingle, see more photos here..

;
I might not be that good looking girl but sincerely am always committed when i love someone, Am Annah and am single and also ready to mingle, i don't care about your colour, rich or poor all i need from you is just to love me unconditional from 23 to 27 it would be more okay for me, 5 to 6 ft tall is gonna be another beautiful advantage too..
Thanks in anticipate admin as you post.

Image may contain: 1 person, indoor

Must be around 23-35yrs of age and a non-smoker. am looking for casual fun and no strings attached string. i don't want any dramas so please come clean.I don’t like jokers at all ,just want a serious guy before next weekend who can take care of me and show me love. It would be an added advantage if you have an international passport cos we’ll be doing a lot of traveling together.


Blog readers, Annah is single and ready to mingle, drop your comment and share if you are interested in her.

ALSO READ....

My name is Kimberly and from United States, i need a hobby to settle down with between the age of 25 and above.


JOIN OUR SUPER ACTIVE TELEGRAM GROUP HERE..D@TING GROUP WORLDWIDE

13 comments:

  1. Anna can we chat privately ,Whatsapp +2348132057590

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm ready for marriage ,I'm 21years old .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anyone that has ever been linked?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Put me in I'm in need of single pretty woman

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like you just WhatsApp 096756231

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like you dear just WhatsApp line#0962756231

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like you dear just WhatsApp 0962756231

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous02:40

    Enter your comment...hi Anna is Isaiah from Kenya with all qualities you demand plz inbox me on+254759266139

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need a sugar pretty woman my whatsapp number 0795226388

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous05:18

    hi is Isaiah 26 year from Kenya ,let's hook up hence knowing what I am my number +254759266139 or email me at omondiisaiah04@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous12:43

    Am a Nigeria,25 years in age ,I am someone that is positive and loves life, looking on the bright side. I’m loyal and honest. Most of all I want to have a partner that’s fun and lovin, a partner. I’m looking for a woman that’s as good and more than friend. That combination along with honesty & a strong go along way in a successful relationship. I want a woman who l will satisfy all are need in bedroom .A true friend & faithful woman that will shares all are pain and sorrow. I have a believe you will be happy pls Looking for a respectfully and comprehensive woman who really wants to experience love in its full sense. I will follow you and do anything for you. this my no +23408066708152 my email address: beggieJohn25@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts