SEARCH BOX

Translate

Am Retona and am 21 years old, am in need of a responsible man from 25 to 30 for a serious relationship.

;
 Good evening datemeforever  am Retona and am 21 years old, am in need of a responsible man from 25 to 30 for a serious relationship that will eventually leads to marriage, please post this for me as much as you can cos am just too tired of been lonely for more than 7 whole months now thanks a million kisses.

Image may contain: one or more people and phone

Must be around 20-35yrs of age and a non-smoker. am looking for casual fun and no strings attached string. i don't want any dramas so please come clean.I don’t like jokers at all ,just want a serious guy before next weekend who can take care of me and show me love. It would be an added advantage if you have an international passport cos we’ll be doing a lot of traveling together.
Yeah I have money but I am desperate of tender care and love, without which make me feel incomplete. Please drop your whatsapp contact(and location), i will check back later and add whoever i want
Retona sent her details to datemeforever.com, drop your comment and share if you are interested in her.

JOIN OUR SUPER ACTIVE TELEGRAM GROUP HERE..D@TING GROUP WORLDWIDE

7 comments:

  1. Enter your comment...intrested 08069026464

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natasha baby I would to love to spend my life with you as my soulmate and mother of my unborn children. Am Daniel contact whenever you are chanced 08126262786

    ReplyDelete
  3. Call me +2348106991769

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hook me up on +233247860677
    I'm 27

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am here waiting for u just following me on this WhatsApp +393510096980

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous03:25

    hmu 8326741142

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts