SEARCH BOX

Translate

Bemil Nigeria Limited is recruiting for fulltime Procurement Officer. APPLY NOW.

;
Bemil Nigeria Limited is a wholly indigenous company which has been at the forefront of providing Security Management, Cash-In-Transit / Valuable Protection and Security Consultancy & Training since its inception in 1978.
Image may contain: 1 person

We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement officer 
Location: Nationwide 

JOB REQUIREMENTS

MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:

Not Specified

MIN QUALIFICATION:

Not Specified

DESIRED COURSES:

Not Specified

OTHER REQUIREMENTS:

Qualification
  • Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Application Closing Date
7th May, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to email
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to hr@bemilnigeria.com

17 comments:

  1. Hi would love to be your lover forever

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Alex Sylvester very good to find love and to be caring I really need serious relationship with good lovely kindness sweet sugar mummy who I can ever make happy and keep her smiling all days of our life from Nigeria I been honestly truth lovely chat me on WhatsApp number +2348084520397 or email me alex.gnt3826@gmail.com ��������✔

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello
    We are inter-dependent you need me and l need you and everybody needs somebody, everybody in your life time you are going to need somebody one way or the other. Contact depac on (+256772905815) God never Made anyone of us to be alone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello
    We are inter-dependent you need me and l need you and everybody needs somebody, everybody in your life time you are going to need somebody one way or the other. Contact depac on (+256772905815) God never Made anyone of us to be alone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need sugar mummy am so humble

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am urbanus 28yrs old am looking for a true sugar mummy to be with me

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am Nasir.memon my age 37year old I live in Karachi my WhatsApp no 0314.9886652

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need a sugar mum who want good and raw, rough, naught fuck.
    If u have not have orgasm all your life contact me or mail me.
    My is Vincent from Nigeria abuja. I am 35yr tall fair size of penis 6.5cm
    Email: agbestephen070@gmail.com
    What's up: +2349027082909
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey my name is Melvin from Nigeria am 28yrs need reliable sugarmummy to be with my WhatsApp number 08082824840

    ReplyDelete
  10. My name is christopher from ghana am 23yrs need reliabl sugarmummy to be with +233 0595323208

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi i need really a sugermom in my life let me know if you are interested my WhatsApp number is +351920500347

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello my name is ryan smith am from rwanda am 26 years old so am here find someone want here its my contact +250784662595 its for WhatsApp and calling i will tell you more about me

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello my name is ryan smith am from rwanda am 26 years old so am here find someone want here its my contact +250784662595 its for WhatsApp and calling i will tell you more about me

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi am zubby Michael from Nigerian am desperate for sugar momma this my email destinynzubechi@gmail.com thanks

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi am zubby Michael from Nigerian am desperate for sugar momma here is my email destinynzubechi@gmail.com thanks

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi am shazin from india am 23 years my WhatsApp numbers 00918129384291

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts