SEARCH BOX

Translate

Pretty Suger Momma From Huddersfield, UK Wants To Chat With You ASAP

;
Hey guys, this pretty sugar momma from Huddersfield, UK wants to chat with you ASAP. A really lively and cheerful lady, she is eagerly looking forward to meet that special man she can connect with on all levels and strike up something really cool and exciting together. Oh, and not forgetting to add, finance has never been a barrier as she is buoyant, well-to-do and is ready to give the right man a special treat.



How She describes herself
I guess this is the part where I’m meant to think of something to charm, intrigue or entice you!! Lol. Well, you could say I’m kind-hearted, caring, like to laugh and a pretty straight-forward person. I am creative and passionate about art. I love baking – and I’m into healthy living so I enjoy creating new, tasty and healthy recipes. If you enjoy cooking too, then that’s a big bonus as I love cooking with someone in the kitchen. I’m also a big follower of tennis, and I enjoy keeping healthy with yoga.
Yay, I love warm weather, and when the sun is shining, I love relaxing in the park – feeling the warmth of the sun on my skin. I enjoy good conversation over Sunday lunch in a lovely pub too.

Kind of guy she wants to meet
I’m looking for someone who won’t only be my partner in life, but also my best friend. Of course, there needs to be chemistry too.
I like a man who is positive, caring and kind. A man who is passionate about the woman he is with and shows her how much he cares for her. Ideally, someone who is able to spend winter months in a warm climate… we are there for each other, we laugh together – we complete each other.

 JOIN OUR SUPER ACTIVE TELEGRAM GROUP HERE..D@TING GROUP WORLDWIDE

13 comments:

  1. Hi morning love how are you beautiful my name is Nashah I'm 30yrs old from Jamaica I've read your Bio and I would love to get that chance to get to know more about you if possible and you get the chance to know me I've been alone for sometime now and I wouldn't lie to you anything you want to know about me I'll Tell you I'm just looking for that one spontaneous amazing loving kindhearted woman to call my own and she as me for herself and we can build on anything we put our minds to just by working together I know that we would av to get to know each other and I'm cool with that all the way cause I want us to be friends if that is possible just give it a thought and if yes just hit me privately OK at nashaht44@gmail.com or you can call me or whatsapp me at +18764069696 No games or jokes I'm really looking for a serious relationship with someone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kizzageofrey1990@gmail.com is my email address am 27yrs old WhatsApp number +256704310753

    ReplyDelete
  3. eric moore06:43

    Hello beautiful,i am sorry dear for getting this late.I have dated two sugar princesses in the past with good time spent together but we broke up because we were on contratct.I don't need to talk too much here,but when we get to know each other you would confirm me.I am a Nigerian but I live in south Africa.contact me on.+2348136400190
    Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. eric moore06:44

    Hello beautiful,i am sorry dear for getting this late.I have dated two sugar princesses in the past with good time spent together but we broke up because we were on contratct.I don't need to talk too much here,but when we get to know each other you would confirm me.I am a Nigerian but I live in south Africa.contact me on.+2348136400190
    Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi
    Dear
    ...
    Its pleasure
    To hear
    All this
    About you
    And
    Your
    Kind
    Of love
    ...
    Basically
    I am the professional hospitalty
    Management
    I love cooking
    Instantly
    I am the surpriseful
    Person
    ...
    One problem
    Is mine
    I never stop caring
    To whom
    Which is part of my life..
    Positivity which encourage
    Me
    ..
    I love travelling in a fully wild areas..
    Entertain the surroundings
    With my skills
    ...
    As well
    Lots of love
    To share
    It..
    But one thing is
    More
    Angers
    Me
    Hate to break relation
    ...
    Relation is like feeling
    Of someone presence..
    Its that I am thinking
    About it..
    I cant express
    I am the man of achiever..

    ReplyDelete
  6. am single from Pakistan
    age 39
    any rich women under age of 35 to 40
    I welcome

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wont say alot here if you are still single and open for a serious relationship call or whatsapp me on +264814220631 or e-mail me on garosabdesmond8@gmail.com....am from namibia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your perfect gentleman and companion...
    Hello Ladies and Gents, my name is Christian Murillo from CDMX. I have a true passion for showing deserving people an incredible evening that will make their year. I want to make it all about you. I want to make your dreams become reality. I want to remind you of how incredible and beautiful you are, and make you truly believe it.
    I’m often told that I make people feel comfortable and at ease. It’s like they’ve known me forever. I am eager to please, whether that be sitting back and listening or taking a more dominant lead.

    I’m continually learning and working on making myself a better human and understanding how others work. As a hobby I study sexology, as human sexuality is fascinating to me. Although true feminist I am also a firm believer in being a gentleman and treating everyone with grace and respect.

    Let me take you for dinner, or cozy up on the sofa with a movie! Need a date for an event/work function or need help unwinding between the sheets? I’m your man. I’d be proud to have you on my arm!

    I also offer a non-sexual companionship.


    If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate. I look forward to hearing from you!+525524689079 - +525571106771 whatsapp - murguzchris@gmail.com & lyla_murillo2010@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous04:16

    Contact me +26373361759

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi am Edmond from Ghana
    Am 24yrs old
    i would be glad if you can get in touch with me through my email so that we can get ourseours acqacquainted. Thank you (edmondawurayi@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am a good guy and very kind, I'm looking for a good lady for serious relationship this my contact +234-7053802707 from Nigeria

    ReplyDelete
  12. My beloved one if I become the LUCKY ONE, this is what am going to do for U, take you for dinner, or cozy up on the sofa with a movie n drink! In fact your ATTENTION will be my 1st AGENDA. My whatsApp: +233 (0) 244246937, mail: pupypaul@gmail.com get in touch n u never regret it my Angel!!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts