SEARCH BOX

Translate

Malaysian Sugar Mama Whatsapp numbers, see all here..

;
Malaysian Sugar Mama Whatsapp number – Meet Miss Sharon, 46 years old sugar mama who resides in Kuala Lumpur and needs a man for a long term relationship. A successful businesswoman, Miss Sharon is actively searching for love and has solicited our help in finding her the right man. So, if you currently reside in Malaysia or its neighboring countries, or if you are just a man looking forward to being with a real sugar mummy and you are willing to visit Malaysia, then this sugar mummy is definitely for you.


She has provided her Whatsapp number to facilitate easy communication. All you have to do is chat her up, express your desire to be with her, get to know her and ensure she likes you and desires to be with you too. Thereafter, setting a romantic date is just the easiest part and that of course, involves no expenses on your part.
First though, Miss Sharon would like to describe herself briefly so you’ll get to know her before chatting
Malaysian Sugar Mama Talks About Herself
Hi, thank you for stopping by. I am a 46 years old woman. I don’t look or feel my age though lol.
I am very broadminded, friendly and sociable, smart, sexy and fun. I am a very passionate person and I am always there for people who matter to me. I am here to find a suitable match and I am looking for a compatible partner preferably from this part of the world. If you are not expressive about your feelings and are always afraid to show it, then I’m probably not for you. I seek a man who will complement and love me. Someone I can enjoy spending time with . I prefer a man who is open minded and adventurous too.
If you are out there and this sugar mummy interests you, feel free to comment below with a means to contact you and we will promptly do so. Our services are absolutely free and there is no need for any registration. We are just committed to helping you find a sugar mummy and in turn ensure our sugar mummy clients find their preferred sugar boys too!
Always visit datemeforever.blogspot.com.ng regularly for more updates.

12 comments:

  1. hello to all sugar mummies Ali here from pakistan can any sugar moomy adopt me 00923002789020

    ReplyDelete
  2. +2348136005086,am willing to be ur lover if given the chance, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your perfect gentleman and companion...
    Hello Ladies and Gents, my name is Christian Murillo from CDMX. I have a true passion for showing deserving people an incredible evening that will make their year. I want to make it all about you. I want to make your dreams become reality. I want to remind you of how incredible and beautiful you are, and make you truly believe it.
    I’m often told that I make people feel comfortable and at ease. It’s like they’ve known me forever. I am eager to please, whether that be sitting back and listening or taking a more dominant lead.

    I’m continually learning and working on making myself a better human and understanding how others work. As a hobby I study sexology, as human sexuality is fascinating to me. Although true feminist I am also a firm believer in being a gentleman and treating everyone with grace and respect.

    Let me take you for dinner, or cozy up on the sofa with a movie! Need a date for an event/work function or need help unwinding between the sheets? I’m your man. I’d be proud to have you on my arm!

    I also offer a non-sexual companionship.


    If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate. I look forward to hearing from you!+525524689079 - +525571106771 whatsapp - murguzchris@gmail.com & lyla_murillo2010@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like you and love knowing you more

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous14:56

    Interested 6364367535

    ReplyDelete
  6. My name is Emmanuel Ugbeda I'm 22 years old citizen of Nigeria
    Ma here are my phone number +2349022345193 & E-mail address below chideraugbeda8@gmail.com
    I promise to abide by all terms and be with you forever
    Having my details provided I look forward to hearing from you
    Yours faithfully
    Emmanuel Ugbeda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Abach EMT/paramedic from ghana 0205932855

    ReplyDelete
  8. I interested +256783032027 i am here for you

    ReplyDelete
  9. 98247808881 luv u all. Just ping me

    ReplyDelete
  10. 9824780881.. Just ping me

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tamba from Gambia West africa just give me a try 2207245618

    ReplyDelete
  12. To much of word are lier. Pls firstly you are the type of woman i with shape you have all what i needed in woman. If you can grant my approval.I contact you won't regret of meeting me. Please i want you to accept me you can contact me true my mail laseni.olaseni1971@gmail.com and my what'ssap number +2348108580192

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts